[pct-l] Trail Pass

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Jun 21 11:56:54 CDT 2008

Amen to that!!!  Coming down from the PCT last Sunday, we tried Mulkey Pass for the first time, then cut over to Trail Pass via a horse trail.  It offered some fantastic views of Mt. Langley and the meadows, and wasn't too much harder than Trail Pass, except for the bit of route finding to get back to the Trail Pass/Cottonwood Pass parking area. New Army and Cottonwood Pass are much steeper, and more rugged trails that we really enjoyed, but for quick access to the PCT Trail Pass wins.

Can't wait to go back up there next Friday to head north on the PCT again!

L-Rod

Message-----