[pct-l] Trail drinking

Robert Snook verdick at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:57:14 CDT 2008

I tended to go with a diluted down gatorade mix as well (about half or
a third as strong as recommended) in my 3L bladder, combined with a
small water bottle of Emergen-C when I needed extra oomph or just to
keep me going when I was starting to lag.  When I didn't have
Gatorade, I would use Hydralite, formerly Gookinaid.  I love that
stuff.  I tried once or twice to put in a couple packets of Emergen-C
into my bladder when I ran out of my main mix.  Found out that two
packets of the Tangerine still tasted pretty good.