[pct-l] Paperwork for SOBO

Christoph Bordigioni bordigioni.christoph at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 12:00:20 CDT 2008

So last minute type questions .  I figured since it is well illegal, that paperwork is pretty much out the window, but crossing the border from canada to mexico, is there any paperwork needed?  Driving up to canada at customs should I just make up a story that I am hiking in Canada and not attempting to do the PCT border cross (I think this question answers itself, but still previous knowledge is always awesome!)?  Thanks very much for your help! I am looking forward to my hike big time!

christoph