[pct-l] Podcasts

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Jun 17 16:46:17 CDT 2008

Hernandez probably watched that link above to the video of El Camino del Rey in Spain and thought it was part of the PCT.  That path is officially closed due to some deaths though people are still walking on it.  Apparently you can use a train tunnel and risk a fine to bypass the barricades.

If a path like that was part of the PCT, I personally would find it to be an awesome experience, even if a bit nerve wrecking and something I probably wouldn't do more then once if ever.  It certainly would cut down on the number of hikers each year. :D

-Sean