[pct-l] Podcasts

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Tue Jun 17 14:20:43 CDT 2008

Good Lord, those podcasts filled us with dread. The trail looks
death-defyingly unsafe in spots, rusted supports, holes in the pavement,
crumbling steps, and non-existent guard rails (OK, we know it's not
Disneyland out there). We're amazed that those areas haven't been closed,
because all it takes is one lawyer's relative to fall over or through that
section and it's all over ;^). How can one bypass that section without
wimping out?

PCT class of 08 parents.