[pct-l] Fwd: FW: Snow and Trail report for Quincy to Belden.

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:34:30 CDT 2008

Since Lumber Jack hiked this trail, a couple of guys , actually three hikers
with long legs have hiked from either from Quincy or Hwy 36 through Lassen
Natl. Pk.and into Old Station.  One was continuing north, and from Rufus,
bartender at Bartle Lodge on Hwy 89 sez that he'll probably be able to make
it thru to Castle Crags St. Pk.  Dave Henderson from the Etna Hiker Hut is
checking with Rangers re the three (?) Wilderness Areas beyond.  He'll get
back to me.  As you may know, Deems and Kelly have hiked a portion of the
Marbles.  He wasn't trying to get all the way through, just a nice hike out
and then back to his place.  Photos are lovely....more later.
Oh, class of '05...Scotland just left here, he's hiked a portion of the PCT
with The Colonel.  Scotland's now headed to the Montana/Canadian border to
begin his quest southbound on the CDT.  The Colonel hikes on from here
tomorrow.
I'll keep info coming as I get it...where's the herd???
FireFly, Old Station