[pct-l] Illegal's On the Border

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 20:33:59 CDT 2008

Supported and Assisted Reinhold writes: Last week on our hike from the border to Lake Morena Scott, Joe and I ran into a group of illegal's (8-10), hiking north on the PCT in broad daylight, just north of Hauser creek, around 6:00 PM.  If  we could convince Switchback to raid illegal's instead innocent hikers, the trail would be much safer.....free from marauding trail pirates and illegal's.
Switchback replies: I see both sides of the illegal issue.  But Stinker the Trail Skunk has a unique view about all this.  He says that is all for letting illegal's into the U.S.  No problem at all he says.  The more the merrier and he will welcome them with open arms.  I asked him what he meant by all that.  He said that he was all for Mexican women coming across the border, but no men.

That Stinker is a real card.  What a nice guy to only take their women.  Sometimes I wonder about him.  Now I know why he likes hiker-babes so much.  This also goes along with his crush on L-Rod, but this might make her a little jealous.