[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 6, Issue 32

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 10:21:07 CDT 2008

Ned,

Someone more experienced with recent activity in Washington will surely chime in, however, Mike Ross (1975) told me of a grizzly following him in light snow.? Upon backtracking after a wrong turn, he saw the huge prints in the snow and then . . . of course . . . the adrenalin kicked in!

Greg "Strider" Hummel