[pct-l] [OT] Shamless plug

Stanton Craig craigstanton at mac.com
Thu Jun 12 08:51:52 CDT 2008

Hey folks,
  I just heard about a hiker wedding where they showed my "170 Mornings on the PCT" timelapse video that got got some laughs. Maybe some of you have seen it before but I'll share the link anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1lFLNIO6ps

As well as taking a face photo every day last year I carried a GPS logger and have used it and the excellent Seero.com site to map out some short video clips along the way. This way you can scroll along the trail and see what it was like at ground level rather than just satellite pics. If you're a Google Earth user you can see them here

http://kml.seero.com/userkml/Craig.kml

or here for just regular webbrowsers

http://www.seero.com/mapping.php

----shameless plugging starting in 3...2...1...
My PCT clips and those coming from my current Japan thru-hike (http://onemanwalking.com) are nominated for best content on Seero.com so if you do watch and enjoy them, please take the time to register and vote for me!
http://www.seero.com/contest.php
---end

cheers,
 Craig/SunWalker/Heaps