[pct-l] More on Mt. Rainier death

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Wed Jun 11 09:21:53 CDT 2008

Lived at the base of Rainier for nearly 5 years....indeed it is very
changeable- they say these type of mountains make their own weather.
Another good reason to always make sure you are prepared when going out
on adventures like this, especially in a year like this, with its
unusual and wet weather patterns.

Heh, and folks laugh at me for always taking a 0F rated bag into the
mountains.......

I'm very sorry for the folks who got caught out there on
Rainier......what a sad day. :(

RJ