[pct-l] Seeking ride from Fresno to Cedar Grove/Road's End/SEKI

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Mon Jun 9 12:56:41 CDT 2008

Getting to Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks during the summer months is easy.  The city of Visalia (has greyhound and amtrack bus service as well as a small airport) partnered with NPS to run shuttles into Sequoia NP (reservations required).  Inside the park there are 2 shuttle routes, but unfortunately they don't run down to Roads End in Kings Canyon.  However, I think it should be easy to hitch a ride down once you are in the parks.  While I don't normally pick up hitch hikers, I do stop for hikers in our national parks and have never had a problem getting a ride while backpacking in one.

Sequoia Shuttle Info:
http://www.sequoiashuttle.com/

-Sean