[pct-l] animal attacks

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Jun 8 08:44:24 CDT 2008

I saw them do this routine live at a dinner show in Las Vegas when I was a little girl (along with my parents and grandparents).  It became part of our family insider jokes, and to this day we talk about the pumas in the crevasses. Tommy and Dicky are still my favorites.  Thanks for highlighting this!

L-Rod