[pct-l] Animal attacks

Austin Williams longwalk2653 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:22:38 CDT 2008

Truly... thank you.  I will certainly be much better equipped to more fully
enjoy my hiking now.  I'll leave the bear mace and wrist-rocket at home.  In
addition... I'll keep my guard up when near roads/towns, as I'm sure I'll be
considered more "lowly" than I would if I were dressed nicely and didn't
smell like stinky adventure, and hence be a little more targeted for
harassment.

I will also practice self-arrests and not just assume I could figure it out
on the fly because I saw the diagram once.

Thanks again,
-Austin