[pct-l] Pony Express NST

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Thu Jun 5 00:40:09 CDT 2008

Does anybody know the details of this route and the feasibility of LD riding it??

I was up on Echo Pass today wandering from hwy 50 to Echo Chalet and back and came across the XP trail signs. I don't remember seeing them in 1974 or on the Divide in 1980.

BTW, Desolation is fairly buried with snow still, but if you've gotten through to Mammoth, this will be a piece of cake.

Mtnned

There is no difference between a little snow and a lot--you still have to walk on top of it!