[pct-l] Sierra Buttes

trail-name-here trail-name-here at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 12:56:02 CDT 2008

If you come up from Sierra City, there is a good amount of wooded cover just
to the northeast side of the tower as you head down toward Sardine Lakes.

There is some camping around Sardine Lakes (I think you need to decide to
head down to the Upper Lake early or wait until you reach the Lower Lake);

The route up from near Packer Lake is enjoyable and it has a convenient
parking area.

Hasta la pasta