[pct-l] Snow depth graphs

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 14:19:29 CDT 2008

FWIW, In 2006 I went through Dicks Pass in early July and the trail was covered from the trail junction that is about 2 miles south of Dicks Pass all the way down to Fontinelles (sp) lake with 2-3 feet of snow.  The trail was basically where you made it and it was very easy to negotiate.  The snow was soft by noon and there was definitely no need for ice axe or crampons.  I don't recall any switchbacks as they were covered in snow.

Just my two cents..

Elevator

From: "Bob Bankhead" <wandering_bob at comcast.net>