[pct-l] Missing Guidebook Pages

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Jun 3 12:03:11 CDT 2008

I found something similar in the NorCal book I ordered a few months ago.  It was missing a similar amount of pages from around Lassen.  In their place were duplicates of pages I already had.  I returned my book to Amazon where I bought it and they shipped me another one.  Of course, this doesn'thelp if you already pulled your book apart.  All I can suggest is contact Wildernes Press or hope a former Thru-Hiker still has their pages that they can send to you.

-Sean

>Eeek!  I just realized my guide book for Norther Cali is missing 33 pages!
> They weren't removed... they simply weren't printed....
> I'm using the book by Jeffrey P. Shauffer printed by Wilderness Press.
>I'm basically missing most of sections M and N.

>Anyone know where I can get his info?  I've been jipped out of hundreds
>of miles of important map!

-Austin