[pct-l] Walker Pass

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 20:12:00 CDT 2008

I just returned from 3 days at the Pass where i met and fed about 60 backpackers . In fact as i was leaving at noon today 7 more hikers came in and i turned them over to Meadow Mary. I left her with the rest of the food i brought up to feed the hikers. I was very happy to hear so many glowing thank yous for a job well done by the staff of ADZ for putting on the kickoff and to me for the water talk i gave there....... Thanks for the help with food  from Switchback, Go Slow Go Far, Jackalope and Brian. MMary as well as the other folks who gave hikers rides to town etc etc.
  Meadow Ed