[pct-l] Trail Angel needed

Brenda Murray murbre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:47:47 CDT 2008

Is there a trail angel somewhere near Kennedy Meadows or Walker Pass,
willing to give us a ride?

We are three guys from San Francisco, section hiking from Mexico to Canada,
2004 to 2015.

Is there someone who could meet us at Kennedy Meadows around 4 pm on Friday,
August 22, then spend the next 2 - 4 hours driving us back around to the
trailhead on Long Valley Loop Road to pick up our car, follow us to Chimney
Creek campground where we drop our car, then take us to Walker Pass
campground?

We would pay you for your gas, etc.  It would sure be better than us having
to drive two cars down from San Francisco and shuttle them around to the
various trailheads.

If Friday afternoon wouldn't work, we could change our plans so you could
meet us and drive around on Saturday afternoon Aug. 23 instead.

We would appreciate this immensely!  You could reply directly to
colvin at adlercolvin.com.

Greg, Jared, and Chris