[pct-l] Fire Closures in General

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 12:46:05 CDT 2008

Yes, back in those days people died from hardships, disease, and
starvation and malnutrition. Even safe at home!
Europeans left the hardships in Europe in hope of a better life in the
US. They faced a hazardous crossing of the Atlantic.
But they were aiming to improve their lives and reduce their hardships.

The US government stationed troops along the western migration routes to
protect the pioneers from Indian attacks. And rescue and relief parties
were sent to aid pioneers in distress.

Even back then the government and others were seeking to reduce risk and
suffering and to rescue the distressed.

Via this list, hikers have grieved the death of one lister in a trail
accident. In another case listers went searching for a missing hiker;
sadly he was later found dead.

Most of us do care for and aid our fellow hikers.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>