[pct-l] Any Trail Angel for ride from Fresno Air Terminal (FAT) to PCT?

Richard Hunt rtjhunt at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 09:17:04 CDT 2008

Hello,

I will be completing my PCT adventure by hiking from VVR to Dunsmuir
and will be flying from Seattle to Fresno on July 30th.  I plan to
arrive on Horizon Air flight #2531 at 10:45AM.  I am looking for a
trail angel to give me a ride up to the Vermilion Valley Resort where
I will resume my northbound hike that I started last year from Campo.
I can reimburse you $50 for gas money to get me there.

Thanks,

Hoov