[pct-l] WA. Sec. H - White Pass to Bridge of the Gods

Hoosier Daddy hoosierdaddy810 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 22:17:23 CDT 2008

Hi everyone!  New to the list.

I've slowly been banging out sections of Washington over the past couple of years and my next venture is going SOBO from White Pass to Bridge of the Gods on Aug. 2nd.  So, I'm looking for current trail beta...especially snow.

I don't see anything current on the Washington Trails Assn. site and the only thing close here is from Rick who went NOBO up to FS-60 on July 11th and was stopped by snow.

Anyone heard anything?