[pct-l] Trail Pass to Onion Valley

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 16 21:51:21 CDT 2008

Hi gang

  I want to hike north into the JMT starting at Trail Pass and exiting at Onion Valley Trailhead via Kearsarge Pass.  I would like to head out on either 7/25 or 7/26.  I am wondering if anyone is interested in:

  1.  joining me - I will not be moving very fast, or

  2.  hiking south and doing a car & key exchange.  We could switch cars, drive to our trailheads and then exchange keys as we pass along the trail.  That way we both get to hike at or own pace.

  There is not a lot of time to plan but if you are interested please contact me.

  Amanda/Shepherd