[pct-l] any info on water in Southern Oregon now?

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:19:37 CDT 2008

I've been following the trail journal of Chinaman and Rambi
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=242962 since they are in Southern
Oregon right now, and we will be there in about a week. They say the fenced
off spring at mile 1736.2 is no longer fenced off, and spigot is dry, though
source creek has some water for a few weeks, and there is a small scummy cow
pond there. That's not my question.

The guide talks about a spring fed tub at 1738.3, and a small manmade pond
at 1737.5. Any info on these two sources? Apparently Chinaman and Rambi
missed them.

--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/pct.html