[pct-l] mentoring and ULA pack

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 18:38:13 CDT 2008

Liz, the Catalyst has been very good for me on the trail this year, and no complaints from the others i know who have been using it.

I learned a ton from reading journals also.  If you can, get out on the trail for a day or 2 when the thrus are going through, and meet some in action.  That helped me.  And then the opposite also, to get out on the trail for a day or 2 with NOBODY around, since no matter what you'll have lots of alone time on the trail.

If you have more questions throughout the year, however specific or paranoid, don't hesitate to contact me after i'm done hiking, whenever that may turn out to be.  For now, back on the trail...

Cuddles

www.trailjournals.com/markvpct08