[pct-l] Sno-Pass to Steven's Pass

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 12:51:55 CDT 2008

No one has been on the trail between Steven's and Snoqualmie yet (as far as
I know). A week ago a hiker tried south bound but had to return and stayed
here with us for a night. Weather's been hot up here so hopefully the snow
is melting a little faster. We had a ridiculous amount of snow in the
mountains around this area last winter....even in the low lands. We are
expecting a couple more hikers in here the next couple of days SOBO. I will
ask them to call me back and post on the forum if they make it to
Snoqualmie.

PCT MOM