[pct-l] Fire restrictions

Travis Beals trbeals at berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 7 16:15:21 CDT 2008

So stove use is not allowed in the Inyo NF, Sequoia NF, and BLM-
Bakersfield backcountry.

Anyone know if this extends to Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks? I
didn't see anything on the website, but this list seems to have more
current info. I may be eating a lot of crunchy, uncooked meals...

-Travis