[pct-l] JMT Record Attempt....Michael may need resupply support

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Jul 7 04:05:30 CDT 2008

Reinhold Metzger wrote:......Hi Gang, just to let you know that Michael
Popov
may need some resupply support for his upcoming supported JMT record
attempt.
He is a really great & likable guy.....''warning to the girls''....he is
a  ''Heart  Breaker.''

If you can assist with crewing or otherwise, contact Mike and become
part of  his
team for his JMT record attempt.

JMT Reinhold