[pct-l] Great News For Back Packers...''Switchback's Powerd by Alcohol Theory.''

BIll & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Sat Jul 5 14:13:34 CDT 2008

"How's Your Trail?"   Last weekend I took two friends on a short hike, over
night. We went from hwy 74 to live oak spring, well thats what we were
suppose to do. We went three miles and one of the guys, a heavy smoker, got
sick and He said He couldn't go any farther. I said ,"guess what, I can't
either. I blew my knee again. We stopped where we were and made camp. The
other guy that was doing very well opens his pack, and the first thing out
is an "18 Pack of Coors lite". He says "you said we were suppose to pack
"Lite". He also had a gallon of water and canned goods for dinner. The guy
not feeling so good opened his pack and pulls out Ice packs with His food
and all new gear still in the boxes. There is a new story every day, what's
next, Remember   "Be Prepared"
                      Ground Pounder Bill   "Semper Fi"