[pct-l] i guess nobody would mistake this guy for a pct hiker...

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Wed Jul 2 00:53:43 CDT 2008

That must be Moe, who's gone missing in Southern California. I don't know
the whole story, but he was orphaned as a baby and was brought home by a man
who was working somewhere in Africa and raised by the man and his wife as
the child they never had. When the powers that be in their community found
out about him, some years later, they confiscated the chimp and put him in
an animal sanctuary that trains animals for movies, etc. He's escaped; his
former 'family' are frantic.

Susan Hernandez