[pct-l] Sep 1 finish

kris kks202 at excite.com
Thu Jan 31 17:27:15 CST 2008

Well, I'm in the same boat.  I have to finish by sep 1.  I hope to find an intrepid group to make an early sierra attempt.  If I leave KM on Jun 15, I have to average 25+ (including the sierras) to make MP.  That's a bleep-load of 30's.  So it pretty much hinges on leaving before jun 15.  Part of me knows the west lives and dries by its snowpack, the other part is hoping for a huge melt in mid may.  Either way, I'll have a blast.  How easy is it to hitch back to the KO?  Preferred routes?

Kris