[pct-l] At last! A kid-sized SUL backpack, from MLD.

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jan 30 23:58:13 CST 2008

We need to start a revolution in Scouting (Boys and Girls).  They’ve got
these poor kids carrying ridiculous amounts of weight, and it probably turns
a large percentage of them off to backpacking altogether at their first
exposure. I saw it happen when my son was in scouting.  I hope Lord Baden
Powell wouldn’t mind if we added “be lightweight” to the list along with “Be
Prepared.”  While we’re at it, the military could take a lesson or two from
the lightweight book as well.

L-Rod

   _____