[pct-l] New Small Containers - Wow

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 21:13:00 CST 2008

This has Switchback's platinum seal of approval.  I was down at CVS  drug
store today killing time as Mrs. Switchback went to pharmacy to pick up  some
meds.

In their small container section I see these small push button spray  bottles
in different see through colors (item number 176705 made in Commie red
China).  I buy several and take them home to weight them.  They come  out at .5
ounces each.  But they cost $2.00 each without your discount  card.  You might
check Walmart too.

These are super cool.  I am now using one color for my water mister on  the
trail.  A mister will lower the air temperature around you head by  about 20-30
degrees.  In the heat of hiking, this can be heaven sent -- an  unbelievable
relief.

Another one I am using for my Deet bug spray.  Using both of them is  saving
me some real weight over what I was using before.  The bottles come  with a
protective cap that pulls right off.  I like the see through nature  of the
bottles, so I can see the content levels.

Once again, your pal, Switchback comes through for you.
"If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man
when he goes for a walk. -- Raymond Inmon