[pct-l] Distance from border to Manning Resort?

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Tue Jan 29 17:15:35 CST 2008

I think Manning park the lodge is about 1 mile along that road, not much more. Check it out with Google Maps

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=49.037643,-120.797939&spn=0.083613,0.151062&t=h&z=13&om=0&msid=102796397317975168452.000444e489e7b5da25c92

Or as a TinyURl

http://tinyurl.com/23wcvr