[pct-l] Lighter for the Trail

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 19:34:01 CST 2008

Yeah, all systems except those new knees!!!  I see you making the classic error made by all "hiker-wannabes".....it goes like this:  "I'll carry the weight later", except later never happens until the hike and so leads to failure.  Dog, you've been warned!!

  C'mon, inspire us!!!  Give us a running account of your daily mileage and weight of the rock!

Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:
      Wheeeeeew writes: You better quit worrying so much about all those lbs of UL equip, pick up the rock and start practice hiking for that expedition.  Shopping does not count as practice hiking!
  Switchback replies: Now you tell me.  I have been practicing camping in my Lazy Boy chair in front of the big screen.  It has been going well.  I am an expert napper and snack muncher.  All systems are go for the Grand Canyon expedition.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008