[pct-l] Pocketmail out of stock until end of April

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 22:18:52 CST 2008

Mike and Kat said:

<If not, are there any ideas out there for another
method of journalling
 that doesn't rely on the mail to get it to our
transcribers (I'd hate
 to lose an entry or seven hike-hike)?  Any
suggestions would be greatly
 appreciated.>

I had a Pocketmail device for awhile and found that,
afterwhile, it wasn't worth the hassle of thumb-typing
in my tent at night.
If you plan to hit a town with a place where you can
sit down for about an hour with Internet access at
least, roughly, once a week and want to keep a fairly
up-to-date journal, I found just writing main bullet
points down at night on a piece of paper of the
highlights of the day worked just as well for me.
Just remember not to use it as a toilet paper.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com