[pct-l] Sleeping Pad

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Jan 24 16:22:10 CST 2008

Good afternoon,

I make my own foldable pads.  I start with a regular thin blue pad and cut it crossways into as many sections as I want, of whatever size I want.  Then I space the sections apart about 1/8" and lay a strip of duct tape the length of the seam on each side.  That makes a hinge for folding.

One of my pads even has thick foam from hip to shoulder, then thinner foam further down..

Steel-Eye

^^^^^^^^^^  Serious hikers gather at:  http://www.aldhawest.org/  ^^^^^^^^^^