[pct-l] Sleeping Pad

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Jan 24 13:46:25 CST 2008

Dancing Light Gear no longer in business :o(  sold just such an item.  They
were long sil-nylon tubes with adjustable elastic at the top.  I carried
four (two for feet, two for hands).  All four didn’t measure on my scale,
they were so light.

A word of caution here though, when you put on a vapor barrier-like device
like this, all of the moisture escaping from your body is trapped, and you
can wind up being wet.  So there’s a trade-off for warmth and dryness.

L-Rod

   _____