[pct-l] Squatch on CNN

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Thu Jan 24 12:19:32 CST 2008

Note on Squatch's video he showed of his personal sighting . . . well, if
you have the technology you should take a closer look.  If you watch that
clip in "Ultra-Slow-Mo" Version 6.3 you can see something suspect.  Using
this high resolution video deciphering software, you can actually see the
the arm of Sasquatch being added to the originl print in a white outline
during the final few seconds.

Shame on you Scott

Pink Gumby

Note: You will need version 6.3.  Previous versions don't have the
Hoaxagamma correction feature.

  _____