[pct-l] sleeping bags

Joel Ramey joel.ramey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:59:21 CST 2008

On my 2008 section hike (california) I'm gonna be carrying a marmot helium
(15*F).

I think that a 25*F degree bag with a full zipper might be the real trick to
take (at least thats what I would have done had I not gotten a killer deal
on my bag).

Some thoughts though,
1) Are you bringing a tent (a tent will help keep you warm)
2) How thick is your ground pad
3) Are you a hot or cold sleeper