[pct-l] resurrecting a windshirt

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Wed Jan 23 18:20:18 CST 2008

Good afternoon, Casey,

I also have an Aero Windshirt which I like because it is really long in the back and I don't feel a draft when I bend over.  Even though I've used it a great deal, I most often carry a similar GoLite Ether which has a hood.

Occasionally the Aero Windshirt gets a spray of water-resistant stuff or Scotch Guard after being laundered.  That works great since I don't expect a windshirt to be totally waterproof anyway.

Steel-Eye

^^^^^^^^^^  Serious hikers gather at:  http://www.aldhawest.org/  ^^^^^^^^^^