[pct-l] A thru-hiker prayer answered!

Greg Kesselring gkesselr at whidbey.com
Wed Jan 23 15:16:09 CST 2008

And check this out:

"The candy maker claims the new Snickers Charged bars are a low glycemic
index (GI) food, saying the combination of carbohydrate, protein and fat
in a Snickers Bar provides a slower release of energy and has a stable
effect on blood sugar."

"low glycemic index food"??  Wonder how they came up with that?  I would
guess between the caffeine and the sugar, it would be off the scale on
the glycemic index.