[pct-l] cellphone

Lon Cooper loncooper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:24:04 CST 2008

Brian, I don't know if their is enough interest in a cell phone report
or not. I remember a year ago AsABat suggested something like this on
the list. I would be willing to attempt to compile something like this
if other hikers would help out with reception reports. I am not sure
sure the best way for such a report would deal with all the different
cell phone companies. But you are right this is something that hikers
keep asking about.

-Lon