[pct-l] More Top Supplies for the 2008 Campaign

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 16:15:13 CST 2008

I'm trying to get a visual of SB banging down the trail carrying everything he has ever recommended to us.  I have now decided that he has hurculean strength and a pack that weighs in excess of 150lbs!  = -)

hiker97 at aol.com wrote: For a great snack on the trail get some Inka Corn nuts (www.inkacrops.com).  What I do on the trail is try to hold them in my mouth as long as possible before crunching them.  This is fun.

 Also, try using Zand Organic Soother cough drops (www.zand.com).  These have zinc and vitamin C in them.  Very cool.

 Once again, Switchback, come through for you.  Much glory and success will be yours on the trail.
 More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail!

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008