[pct-l] Water Reports

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Mon Jan 21 23:20:16 CST 2008

Yes!

For those who want to help, Monty does a great job formatting his
report, but the rest of you don't have to get this fancy if you don't
want to. You can just email me the mile point, what you found, and data,
I'll format the rest. I usually just cut and paste the water condition.

For example:

1/19/08 43.2 Faucet near trail off, Water in Bathroom good, Drinking
fountains off

or if you want to post to PCT-L (or both), you could add the location
name to help the reader that doesn't have a book in front of them:

1/19/08 43.2 Desert View - Faucet near trail off, Water in Bathroom
good, Drinking fountains off

Emails and PCT-L posts are best. I do also prowl the online
Trailjournals etc. for water data, and whatever else I can find or hear
about.

AsABat
http://pct.4jeffrey.net <http://pct.4jeffrey.net/>