[pct-l] Trail Journals

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 22:59:54 CST 2008

Follow????  Follow who???  You????  That wouldn't be pretty.

Please forward  your trail journals web site address to me.  I have yet to receive it.

As far as "drama queen', consider a humor transplant as well as a lesson (or two) in humility.

In the meantime, I accept your blanket apology issued to all members of this list.

Wheeew

Alison Rose <a.rose at sbcglobal.net> wrote:     YIKES!!  You'd rather gouge out your eyes than follow  somebody's recommendation?  What a drama queen.  A few suggestions  were made to journalists who place their product on the world wide web.   Where's the harm in making suggestions?