[pct-l] I'm hiking '08

robo hiker robohiker at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:33:28 CST 2008

hey, do what ever floats your boat. it's a different world from what i grew up in, that's for sure. good luck and have fun! if someone named patrick calls and tells ya to bring some garbage bags don't go!!!! ;-D

CC: robohiker at hotmail.com; pct-l at backcountry.netFrom: debbymparker at rcn.comSubject: Re: [pct-l] I'm hiking '08Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:27:03 -0500To: meta474 at gmail.comyeah it's kind of strange...with facebook and everything all my info (right down to my favorite music and what i did last weekend!) is already out there anyway so i'm not really sure where to draw the line. i only pick up calls from numbers i recognize so if someone i don't know calls me they have to leave a clear message or email me first to get a response. does that make you feel a little better?