[pct-l] Trail Hygiene Idea

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 09:29:38 CST 2008

Wheeew writes: Oooooooo, bad pictures in my  brain......................
Switchback wrote: Say, all this talk about trail hygiene got me  thinking.
As you know I use WinterSilk's balaclava and long johns for the  trail.  I know
some people do not like silk, but it works great for  me.  Super light and
super comfortable.
Switchback rewrites: Having said that, I have just ordered from REI their
SmartWool longjohns bottoms and a new silk top.  I am also using a  balaclava
that is not silk but a little heavier.  I got scared about the  upcoming Grand
Canyon expedition and decided to get more robust, but still very  light gear.

Switchback the Chicken
Pirate's Lair - home of Stinky the Skunk & your "Jack Daniel's" secret  code
word