[pct-l] Alison

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Jan 20 11:23:26 CST 2008

Allison,

You are as entitled to share your opinion as everyone else is in responding
to it.  No apology is owed (unless I missed something and you made a
personal attack on someone).  My own opinions aside, I’ll defend your right
to write your thoughts, as long as they stay within the fair boundaries of
this list post.  If others don’t like what you say, well, welcome to the
club – you’re in good company.

L-Rod

   _____