[pct-l] Trail Journals, books & DVDs...

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:17:30 CST 2008

Being stuck here in Skykomish we usually follow journals of north bounders
to see when they will be here. It helps us find out timing, eating habits
(are they vegans or vegetarians), what they might need and how many are
arriving. Helps out on this end a lot. Also helps us see if past friends are
coming through. Most hikers stop in and after reading their journals we feel
like we already know them. We've been able to plan surprise BD parties by
reading journals. The videos that have been made on the PCT hikers allows us
to see our extended family over the years. When people write their journals
and put them online do they do that with the thought that no one should read
it ?? I always "assumed" that it was wanted and expected.

PCT MOM